Orphan Sponsorship FAQs
- Q: How does ZF distribute my donation?
- A: ZF works with trusted partners that either distribute the funds directly to the beneficiaries, or oversee the orphanage programs on a day to day basis.
- Q: May I communicate with my orphan?
- A: No, due to American by-laws, ZF is not able to provide the contact information of a minor.
- Q: May I give my orphan gifts throughout the year?
- A: Yes! ZF offers donors the option to send their orphan an Eid gift, bi-annually.
- Q: What happens to my orphan after he/she turns 18?
- A: ZF gurantees the orphans in our program are set for life either by continuing their education or by providing the orphan with some skill set.
- Q: What does my donation cover?
- A: Your generosity can ensure your orphan receives quality education, shelter/clothing, food and healthcare.
- Q: What does ZF define as an "orphan"?
- A: According to the Quran and Sunnah an orphan is a child whose father is deceased. Some orphans mothers may still be living.
- Q: What do I receive upon sponsorship?
- A: You may receive a Welcome Package as well as a profile upon sponsorship by request. You are eligible to receive an update every six months upon request.
If you have any further questions or concerns please feel free to reach out to ZF directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling our office 1.888.ZAKAT.US (925.2887)